Homepage callouts section at the bottom
November 6, 2012
There’s plenty in Orlando for even the smallest park goers and their parents There’s no need to wait until kids are in elementary school to bring them to Orlando—not when every park has plenty to wow the littlest park goers more »
May 3, 2012
Spring Break Ideas to Meet Every Family’s Wish List Here are some of the places TakingtheKids and Family Travel Forum recommend for a stupendous spring break, whether you’re traveling with kids of any age, friends, partners or other couples.
November 22, 2011
Take a Walking Tour of NYC with the TakingTheKids APP! The TakingTheKids app that provides fun and education for families touring New York City on several walking tours.
September 19, 2011
Taking the Kids annual family cruise guide Welcome to our Taking the Kids Cruise Guide for 2014. More kids than ever are cruising with their parents in the Caribbean, Europe, Alaska or far flung destinations like the Galapagos Islands and more »
Taking the Kids publishes two e-newsletters per month, filled with information and advice for families traveling with children as well as tips on destinations and special travel offers from sponsors.
Follow us on Twitter
- Jamie: Thanks for sharing!
- jeremiah740: This is great! Thanks for sharing, Eileen. I’m always searching for family travel tips, but tips from the kids? That’s a first for me! A...
- Susan Symko: Would like to cruise first part of August with three teenagers, 14,16,18. Not a carnival cruise and not a carribean cruise. What are our options?
- Arleen: I was just wondering about the water system in Riviera Maya. We have a vacation booked and am a little worried with drinking the water with children.
- Shannon: Our family of 4 (including 2 smaller children) went to Cancun a couple years ago and went here (such a blast); http://www.xplor.travel/
- Michelle: Can you recommend places to stay in Cancun and things to do? Thanks!
- Sofia: Oh my god, I don’t like the sound of baby flying through the airplane cabin, thankfully though he/she’s not hurt. This is one of the reasons...